smart, simple, smooth
This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser.
Via Andrea Maffei 1,
Data Controller E-mail Address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
The Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, includes: Tracking Tool; Usage data; first name; e-mail; various types of data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to provide them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of the data processing
Data processing methods
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computerised and/or digital tools, with organisational methods and logics that are strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for the data processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts out”) of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, the Data Controller may be asked to clarify the specific lawful basis for any processing and to specify in particular whether the processing is for legal purposes, in execution of a contract or necessary for its conclusion.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, please refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document concerning the details on the Personal Data processing, or request information from the Data Controller by contacting the same at the addresses indicated herein.
Period of retention
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period, Personal Data will be erased. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Collection
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms and Contacting the User.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, Users may refer to the section “Details regarding the processing of Personal Data”.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the User
Contact form (this Application)
By completing the contact form with their Data, Users consent to their use in order to respond to requests for information, quotes or of any other nature indicated in the form header.
Personal Data processed: email; first name; various types of data.
The services contained in this section enable the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the collected Personal Information for the purpose of tracking and evaluating the Application use, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use this personal information to contextualise and personalise the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Usage Data; Tracking Tool.
- Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
This type of service may still collect data on web traffic relating to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a font library service provided by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- withdraw their consent at any time. Users may revoke their consent to the processing of their Personal Data as described above.
- object to the processing of his/her data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a lawful basis other than consent. More details on the right of objection are given in the section below.
- access personal data. Users have the right to obtain information on what data is processed by the Data Controller and on particular aspects of the processing, as well as to obtain a copy of any data processed.
- verify and ask for the data to be corrected. Users may check that their data is correct and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- have the limitation of data processing. In certain circumstances, Users may ask for restrictions to be set on the processing of their data. In such cases, the Data Controller may not process the data for any purpose other than for its storage.
- have their Personal Data removed or deleted. When certain conditions are met, Users may request the Data Controller to erase their Data.
- own personal Data or transfer it to another Data Controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where technically feasible, and to have it transferred without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- lodge a complaint. Users may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection, or take legal action.
Details on the right of objection
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that where their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may send a request to the Data Controller using the contact details indicated in this document. Requests can be sent free of charge; they will be processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month.
Further information on data processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages leading to any possible case for the defence against any abuse in the use of this Application or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
This Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs; these are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address, for operational and maintenance purposes.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the above contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, Users are invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Where changes involve processing on the legal grounds of consent, the Data Controller will seek to obtain the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, also in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is personal data collected automatically through the Application (or by third-party applications that it uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users to connect to the Application, Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs), time of request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in reply, numerical code indicating status response from the server (successful, error, etc.), country of origin, characteristics of the User’s browser and operating system, various temporal aspects of the visit (for example, time spent on each page) and details of the path followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, parameters related to the User’s operating system and IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, is the same as the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document extends to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools which consist of small portions of data stored within the User’s browser.
By Tracking Tool, we mean any technology – e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which enable Users to be tracked, for example, by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Last modified: 21 July 2015